Orthopedic Center of New England
Welcome to OCNE, a private practice established in 1995 by Dr. John Padavano, a board certified orthopedic surgeon with over thirty years of experience.
At OCNE you can expect a more personal health experience than a busy group practice. Our patients receive one on one care with Dr. Padavano 100% of the time.
Learn more about Dr. Padavano
Patients who see Dr. Padavano will also benefit from our on-site orthopedic clinic, Back Cove Physical Therapy, Noted as one of the best in the Greater Portland area, this close relationship allows immediate pre-op and post-op care to ensure the very best results for our patients.
Learn more about Back Cove Physical Therapy
Like us on facebook
The Orthopedic Center of New England has the experience to treat
all of your orthopedic needs, including:
- General Orthopedic Care:
Evaluation and Treatment of Bone, Joint and Tendon Pain
- Arthoscopic Surgery
- Total Joint Replacements
- Rotator Cuff and Shoulder Surgery
- Hand Surgery, including Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Xiaflex Treatment for Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ultrasound Guided Joint Aspiration/Injection
- Fracture Care and Surgery
- Synvisc and Orthovisc Knee Injections
- Spinal Evaluations and Treatments